Mixtape: April 2017

Mixtape:  A collection of interviews, Installment 4


Alex Webb


The person: Student / Hike Planner / Geography major / Music Analyst / Sister 
The interview: Minutes - 29, Seconds - 29
The artist: BØRNS + Hozier 
The fun fact: Her favorite musical is Sound of Music
The one liner: "I'm a big lyrics person. I like to hear what people have to say."











"That's my favorite part of concerts, that's why I go all the time. I like seeing the band interact. One of my favorite things is when I saw Panic! At The Disco. They had never played to a crowd that big. Calvin Harris canceled so they got to be the closers for the day. So there were no other concerts at that time - so all 35,000 people at the festival go to that one show at night. It's the best person, best show, best everything. From the stage you can't see how far the people go. Brendon Urie was crying. I just loved seeing them enjoy that."



...






Associated resources:

Attributing individual:
Photo credit: The Emily Puckett


Comments

Popular Posts