Mixtape: February 2017

Mixtape:  A collection of interviews, Installment 2


Cameron Puckett


The person: Husband / Forester Front Man / Videographer /
  Board Game Enthusiast / Humorist / Brother /  Master of Improvisation 
The interview: Minutes - 29, Seconds - 56
The artist: UNDERĂ˜ATH + Norma Jean
The fun fact: When he really loves a song he starts laughing during it
The one liner: "Discovering the music came along with discovering who I was as a person."







"I love records because of the physicalness of it and of the collectable feel. 
I like collecting things such as records, and board games, and I have a ton of CD's. 
It's that same thing, I just like having it in my hand and being like this is where the music comes from... 
I like the big artwork and the look of the records themselves. Some records you feel like the art and the color choice of the vinyl extends the meaning of the album or matches the mood or tone of what they were trying to do. "



...





Associated resources:

Attributing individual:
Photo credit: The Emily Puckett

Comments

Popular Posts