Mixtape: March 2017

Mixtape:  A collection of interviews, Installment 3


Lauren Frerichs


The person: Wife / Seamstress / Dancer/ Funeral Director / Embalmer / 
Rock Climber / Sister / Multi-cultural Chef
The interview: Minutes - 33, Seconds - 1
The artist: The Avett Brothers/ Frank Sinatra / Prefers genres to artist
The fun fact: She enjoys listening to different cultures' music, especially songs in French
The one liner: "It almost feels like traveling to listen to different kinds of music."









"I like to listen to WDVX because on Sunday mornings they have bluegrass gospel. I listen to that every Sunday morning. I find that so interesting. That kind of music it's about a place or a state, like a culture maybe Tennessee, North Carolina and the Bluegrass area and how people live. I feel like I am transported to that when I listen to that kind of music."





...






Associated resources:

Attributing individual:
Photo credit: The Emily Puckett

Comments

Popular Posts