Two Things

There are two things I could not get out of my head when it comes to writing this blog. 
1. I am tired of hearing my opinion over and over
2. I still need to relate to music through writing

So, what to do, what to do?

Start again?
Try something new, a new blog, a new name - quit all together?

That's what brought me to two things I was sure of.
1. I want to interview people about how they relate to music
2. I want to explore how story is impacted by music

This is the birth of two series.

The first is, "Mixtape"
This will be a collection of interviews.

The second, is "The Feeling Fragments"
This collection will discuss the role music plays in story.

Welcome.

Further explanation + title tags:

MIxtape: 

An collection of interviews.

Defintion: a compilation of favorite pieces of music...


The Feeling Fragments:

Music is the "fragment" of a story that connects us to characters and allows us to empathize with them. In this series we explore the role music plays in story. Music, in my opinion is what gives the story it's humanity, it adds more "feeling". 

Personally, it is my favorite part of any story. The soundtrack makes the movie and a musical is better than a play.

Comments

Popular Posts