From the Humble Youtube

    What do we all strive to be? Ambidextrous. If one can write with both hands or is unusually skillful they will land the job, the project, the bigger and better. We are taught from a young age to be versatile and able to flex this way and that. However, for some that is just a far off dream. People like me for instance can only hope for one thing in life to use. I could never have an array of skills. If you have ever seen me in a gym or doing anything related to fitness you are stifling a smile. My 2% coordination and lack of suave keeps me from being sporty. It is just so true-- I cannot wear more than one hat and even wearing that one I have to fight the wind to keep it on. Maybe it is for this reason that I so value people who are able to do many things so well. That has made Boyce Avenue more than just artists--it has made them hardworking and successful. There's so much more to them than a band that covers songs.
    First, let us talk education. Daniel is a graduate from Harvard Law (you know something we all will do one day). Also, Boyce has built a record label from the bottom up--3 Peace Records is a work of art, much like the 3CG records belonging to another fabulous band of brothers... Hanson! 3 Peace Records has not only created a place where Boyce can be honest and original in their music; it is their chance to give back. Though the label is still young they have recently signed their first artist Hannah Trigwell, who has nothing short of angelic vocals. The boys also feature other Youtube artists in collaborations and it is not a one time thing they always stay in touch. I see countless posts of them wishing "happy birthdays", taking pictures together, and promoting their friends' music through their social medias. They have countless charity events and causes they support wholeheartedly the most recent... The boys never settle for being average or famous--they are really decent people. Fabian is founder and head of These Quiet Sounds, which cranks out fresh, unique clothing designs. Fabian also is the designer for the band logo, album artwork, etc. These talented brothers are not your run of the mill artist. They are invested in so many different areas. But I guess that is what separates the "musicians" from the "artists" musicians play music well, but artist live in the music and create everything around it.


    

"I've been everywhere, man.
I've been everywhere, man.
Crossed the desert's bare, man.
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been everywhere." --J.Cash

Comments

Popular Posts